Aeronautical engineering 4th and 6th semester syllabus and books information are now available here
According to the PTU new guidelines and notifications updated in 2010 for aeronautical engineering 4th semester syllabus and books are now available on this portal.
PTU new schemes and syllabus for aeronautical students includes six(6)theoretical subjects which are
- Numerical Analysis
- Aircraft Structures-1
- Aircraft Material and Processes
- Aircraft Propulsion -1
- Theory of Machines-1
It also includes the two labs practicals of
- Aircraft Propulsion and Material Processes Lab
- Aircraft Structures-1 Lab
For more details about syllabus you can read the post on aeronautical engineering 4th,6th semester syllabus.
BOOKS OF AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING 4TH SEMESTER:
Books of aeronautical engineering for 4th semester include the different publishers and authors, but I am going to mention you the recommended books details which is also recommended by the top engineering colleges of India including IIT.
According to the PTU guidelines for books references of 4th semester describe the following books with author and publisher are:-
1.FOR NUMERICAL ANALYSIS :-
Introductory Methods of Numerical Analysis : S.S. Sastry,— Prentice Hall India.
Numerical Methods for Mathematics, Science and Engineering :— Mathews, Prentice Hall.
An Introduction to Numerical Analysis : —Atkinson, John Wiley
Engineering Thermodynamics: P.K. Nag, McGraw Hill
Engineering Thermodynamics : Gordon Rogers & Yon Machew
Thermodynamics :Yunus Cengel and Mike Boles, McGraw Hill
Thermodynamics : Arora, Tata McGraw Hill.
Aircraft Structures for Engineering Students: T.H.G.Megson, Edward Arnold, Butterworth-Heinemann,
Aircraft Structures: D.J.Peery, McGraw Hill
Fundamentals of aircraft structural analysis: Howard D. Curtis, McGraw Hill
Theory and Analysis of Flight Structures: RM Rivello, McGraw Hill
4.AIRCRAFT MATERIAL AND PROCESSES:-
Workshop technology: WAJ Chapman, Replika Press Pvt. Ltd.
Aircraft Material and Processes: G F Titterton, Himalayan Books, New Delhi.
Advanced Composite materials: Lalit Gupta, Himalayan Books, New Delhi.
Heat transfer: J.P.Holman, McGraw Hill.
I.C.Engines: L.C.Litchy, McGraw Hill.
Gas Turbine Theory: Cohen, Rogers and Saravanamuttu, Pearson Education .
Heat transfer: B.Gebhart,McGraw Hill.
Elements of Gas Turbine Propulsion: J.D. Mattingly, McGraw Hill.
All the books are checked and verified by the board of studies PTU and PEC.
AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING 6TH SEMESTER SYLLABUS AND BOOKS:
According to the PTU new schemes and syllabus for aeronautical students includes six(6)theoretical subjects which are
- Aircraft Flight Controls
- Aircraft Stability and Control
- Elements of Spacecraft Engineering
- Helicopter Engineering
- Elements of Avionics
- Wind Tunnel Techniques
FOR AIRCRAFT FLIGHT CONTROLS:-
1. Automatic Control of aircraft and Missiles : John H.Blackelock, John Wiley & Sons.
2. Airplane Performance Stability and Control: C.D. Perkins and R.E. Hage, John Wiley & Sons.
3. Dynamics of Flight: Stability and Control: Bernard Etkins, John Wiley & sons.
4. Flight Stability and Automatic Control: Robert C. Nelson, McGraw Hill.
5. Automatic Flight Control: EHJ Pallet, B.S. Professionals Books, Oxford.
6. Automatic Control Systems: Benjamin C.Kuo, Prentice Hall of India, New Delhi.
FOR AIRCRAFT STABILITY AND CONTROL:-
1. Airplane Performance Stability and Control: Perkins and Hage, John Wiley.
2. Dynamics of Flight: Bernard Etkin, John Wiley.
3. Flight Stability and Automatic Control: Robert C. Nelson, McGraw Hill.
FOR ELEMENTS OF SPACECRAFT ENGINEERING:-
1. Space Flight Dynamics: William E. Wiesel , Mc Graw Hill.
2. Rocket Propulsion & Spaceflight Dynamics: J W Cornelisse, H F R Schoyer, K F Wakker,
Pitman Publishing Ltd.
3. Rocket Propulsion Elements: G.P Sutton, John Wiley and Sons.
FOR ELEMENTS OF AVIONICS:-
1. Civil Avionics Systems: Ian Moir, Allan Seabridge, AIAA Education Series.
2. Aircraft System : Ian Moir & Allan Seabridge, John Wiley.
3. Aircraft Electricity & Electronics : T.K. Eismin, Macmillan.
FOR HELICOPTER ENGINEERING:-
1. Helicopter Dynamics : ARS Bramwell, John Wiley and Sons.
2. Helicopter Engineering : Lalit Gupta, Himalayan Publishers
FOR WIND TUNNEL TECHNIQUES:-
1. Low speed wind tunnel testing: W.E. Rae and A. Pope, John Wiley.
2. Measurement of Airflow: Pankhrust and Ower, Pergamon Press.
All the above books are checked and verified by the board of studies in PTU AND PEC.
Now the time is how to get this all books on single place with fast downloading and easy steps.There are two modes of fetching the all books on your computer and mobiles.
1.First option is Google Books where you can easily search the books with book title and publisher. After that enjoy the reading..
2. Second option of reading and fetching this all books from search engines and you can try this website for some aero book’s notes. We are in progress for making availability of all notes for aeronautical engineering.
If you find this website helpful then share it with your friends on social media