Table of Contents
Fresher civil engineer required in rites
RITES INTRODUCTION: RITES stands for Rail India Technical and Economic Service which is an Indian government initiative. RITES works for the transport infrastructure and consultancy services in India and Abroad.RITES provides the planning and consulting services for other infrastructure, including airports, ports, highways and urban planning.Rail India Technical And Economic Service founded in 1974 by the government of India.Rail India Technical and Economic Service running their projects in 30 countries.
RITES REQUIRED CIVIL ENGINEER : RITES required civil engineer.The details of civil engineer requirements are:-
Address:- RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector-29
Postal Code:- 122001
Pay Scale: Rs. 13000/- (increment Rs.1200/- per year)
Educational Requirements: 1st class Degree in Civil Engineering from AICTE/ Govt. approved institutes (2nd class for SC/ST/OBC).
Experience Requirements: Fresher
Details will be available at: CIVIL ENGINEER IN RITES
How To Apply:-
- While submitting the online application the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on the top of such filled online form.
- A copy of this form containing the registration number is to be printed, signed, and furnished along with attested copies of educational, experience certificates and 2 recent passport size color photographs to the Asstt.
- Manager(P)/Rectt., RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector-29, Gurgaon – 122001 through post so as to reach him definitely by 17.01.2014.
- The candidate is advised to keep a copy of such application form with him and to carry the same at the time of the interview.
- Candidates who have registered online but whose physical application along with aforesaid documents is not received by the due date, their candidature will not be considered.
- Schedule of personal interview will be uploaded on RITES website only.
- Intimation with regard to uploading of schedule personal interview on RITES web site will also be sent to the shortlisted candidates through their email ID.
- No other individual intimation with regard to schedule of interview will be made and candidates are advised to check the RITES web site and their E-Mail ID regularly.
AVAILABILITY OF POST :110 post are available in the rites for the fresher civil engineer jobs.
Last Date: 06.01.2014
Age Limit: 35 Years