Food is mandatory for living and body organs functioning but how much food we need regularly? Most people eats lots of foods but they fail to increase their weight. Most people plan to loose weight but even they fail in their prgram.Here is scientific formula to calculate your actual body reqirement of food regularly. By this body mass formula, you will be able to knowl your regular food requirements.
Lets begin with terminology of BMI or Body Mass Index. Body Mass Index is derived from the mass and height of person. BMI or Body Mass Index is mandatory for weight training and strength training. Most of the people don’t know about some body facts. Our regular food requirement is decided by weight and height. BMI or Body Mass Index is scientific term used by fitness trainers, doctors, nutritionist etc. BMI gives the idea of your diseases and health problems. BMR and RMR are new scientific terms which are used for the calculation of calories requirements by body. BMR and RMR are related terms like BMI for body mass.
From 18.5 (kg/m2)
From 18.5 to 23 (kg/m2)
From 23 to 25 (kg/m2)
Scientific Formula to Calculate the Need of Food
First know about some scientific terms which will be used in this scientific formula. The first is RMR and second is BMR.
- RMR stands: RMR stands for Resting Metabolic Rate which gives you the amount of calories per day that your body requires to maintain your existing weight.
- Convert your weight from pounds to kilograms.
- Divide your weight in pounds by 2.2.
- The result is your weight in kilograms.
- Convert your height from inches to centimeters.
- Multiply your height in inches by 2.54.
- The result is your height in centimeters.
- Enter your information into the formula.
The Basic Formula is
RMR = 10 * weight(kg) + 6.25 * height(cm) – 5 * age(y) + x.
For men, x = 5; for women, x = -161.
Now The Next thing is BMR
BMR stands for the Burning Metabolic Rate which gives you the amount of food you need according to your daily activity. BMR also calculated by the same above given procedure .This time also you have to use the current mass and height of your body.Follow the steps to calculate:-
- If you are sedentary (little or no exercise) : BMR x 1.2
- If you are lightly active (light exercise/sports 1-3 days/week) : BMR x 1.375
- If you are moderately active (moderate exercise/sports 3-5 days/week) : BMR x 1.55
- If you are very active (hard exercise/sports 6-7 days a week) : BMR x 1.725
- If you are extra active (very hard exercise/sports and physical job or 2x training) : BMR x 1.9
My friends this is the scientific formula which was derived by – St. Jeor and Harris Benedict .This is very interesting way of doing weight training for getting fit body. My friends eat multiple foods in a day and include lots of green vegetables. Drink lots of water because body changing required hydrated cells and tissues.Thanks for reading this post. We are working hard to provide you interesting and required information. If you have any suggestions than comment in following box.