Sallu mia, Bollywood superstar Salman Khan who is known for his dialogue, action, comedy, and stardom in Indian cinema shone in 2014 Forbes India celeb ranking list. Forbes is international journal which figures out the ranking of top personalities in the world. India celeb ranking list published on 11 December 2014.
Forbes ranked top celebrity of India. Forbes ranking of India celeb list covers the period from October 1, 2013 to September 30, 2014.
The methodology followed by Forbes :
The Celebrity 100 measures money and fame, which includes estimated entertainment-related earnings in the relevant period, and how visible people are in print, TV, and internet.
Sallu Mia gave first rank in Forbes India celeb rank. Sallu Mia earns INR 244.5cr in the relevant period of October 2013 to September 2014. Have a look on top 10 rank celebrity of India i.e.
TOP TEN INDIA CELEB ARE:
|Indian Celeb Rank||Indian celeb name||Indian celeb earnings(INR )|
|1.||Salman Khan (Sallu miaa)||244.5 cr|
|2.||Amitabh Bachchan||196 cr|
|3.||Shah Rukh Khan||202.40 cr|
|4.||MS Dhoni||141.80 cr|
|5.||Akshay Kumar||172.00 cr|
|7.||Aamir Khan||80.47 cr|
|8.||Deepika Padukone||67.20 cr|
|9.||Hritik Roshan||85.00 cr|
|10.||Sachin Tendulkar||59.54 cr|
- Two-year topper Shah Rukh slides to No. 3 as Amitabh Bachchan moves up three places to No. 2 in the list.Shah Rukh Khan was displaced from the top spot as he did not have a movie in the relevant period.
- Salman or Sallu Mia has topped the charts both in revenues and fame-a first for Forbes India celebrity list.
- Amitabh Bachchan’s celebrity factor was enhanced by his 12 million Twitter followers.
- Shah Rukh Khan’s undiminished brand value ranked in INR 202 cr but he trailed at no. 7 for fame.
- Dhoni, Kohli, and Tendulkar are the only NON- Bollywood personalities in the top 10.
- Sportsperson makes up for their relatively low revenues with high fame quotients.
- The top 5 account for 35% of the total revenues of the top 100.
- Preity Zinta , in the limelight for her, spat with Ness Wadia, was a surprise at no. 14 despite her relatively insignificant earnings.