Google Adsense is the branch of Google Inc. which give revenues to the bloggers who share information on the websites or portals. Google Adsense is the going biggest internet marketing revenues sharing a branch of Google Inc.
Google Adsense shares the revenues to authorize and registered bloggers. Bloggers, who share the information related to various fields and sources on the internet. There are lots of engineers and the salaried officer who works part time for earning money through Google Adsense.
Bloggers are the professional experts who earn money from Adsense from their house. Google is the multinational company which is the world biggest web portal.
Table of Contents
GOOGLE ADSENSE ACCOUNT:
Google Adsense account is the account of blogger, which stores the details of the account holder (blogger) and income by click on the ad unit. This Google Adsense account contains a publisher id and transaction details. Google Adsense is not easy to approve, but the following are the steps which approve your Adsense account.
STEPS TO APPROVE ACCOUNT
How to approve Google Adsense account?
What are the steps to approve Google Adsense account?
How to earn money from the internet?
I am going to share the ideas and steps which I had learned from last 2 year to approve an Adsense account.
- Create a website and information portal.
- Create a website with a domain name with www.example.com, example.in,example.org etc. But .com level domain names are best.
- Take a VPS server web hosting another option is shared server web hosting which is cheap as compared to VPS server.
- Develop or design light, white background, SEO friendly, black font theme for your web portal.
- Create a valuable and user-friendly 40- 50 post on your web portals.
- Check the details of your website ownership on the port43whois, domaintools.com,alexa.com etc.
- Submit and register your website on Google Webmaster tool, Bing webmaster tool, Alexa toolbar and Google analytics.
- Submit your website sitemap to Google Webmaster
- Don’t forget to verify your websites on the Google Webmaster.
- Add robot.txt file on your website.
- Check your visitors on the website near about 100 – 500 visitors.
- Follow the Google AdSense policy, terms and conditions.
- Check your website content not copied on copyscape.com.
- After this, all steps apply for the Google AdSense and follow the all account information filling.
Get your account approved in 3 days. If you got your Adsense account then congratulation to you.
If you don’t get approved account, then check the all above steps and wait for some days. But don’t apply again and again to Google for approval. This will send your website URL in the blacklist, which is very difficult to approve.
GOOGLE ADSENSE POLICY VIOLATIONS:
There is some policy that blogger must know before applying to Google audience. The blogger should never violate this policy.
- NEVER USE COPIED CONTENT ON YOUR WEB PORTAL.
- DON’T RUN TOO MANY ANOTHER ADSENSE ADS ON LANDING PAGE.
- VERIFY YOUR WEB OWNERSHIP.
- DON’T USE MORE THAN 3 AD UNITS.
- DON’T CLICK ON YOUR ADS.
- NEVER INVITE YOUR FRIENDS TO CLICK ON YOUR ADS.