Are You Looking for Best IELTS, PTE, TOEFL Coaching in Chandigarh?
Five things you have to know about TOEFL passing is going to share here.
TOEFL passing is very important for those who want to grow their career in foreign. Those of you keen to work in Australia should know that the Test of English as a Foreign Language internet-based test.
TOEFL iBT is now being accepted as a proof of English language competence for new skilled migration and post-study applications.
The TOEFL passing test is coming soon, being accepted for graduate, skilled, business work and holiday visas, including the skill select system.
Some Statements by Expert on TOEFL
“ETS’s 50 years of experience in the Australian market showed us that employers were missing out in the global competition for skills due to disjointed visa English language proficiency settings,”
-said David Payne, vice president and chief operating officer of Global Education for educational testing service(ETS).
Skilled migrants were choosing to go elsewhere, like the United States and Canada, an ETS statement said. So, if you are planning to prepare for the TOEFL passing score well, here are some more thing you should know.
Jennifer Brown, ED of the TOEFL Programme, ETS Tips:
- The best part about TOEFL passing is that you can take the test as many times as you wish, but not more than once in a 12 day TOEFL Ibt Test.
- In India, the test cost the US $170.
- When it comes to reading tips for TOEFL passing, summarize and paraphrase reading passages. Use outlines to assist organization of ideas. Become familiar with reading and answering questions on a computer screen as this is the format for the TOEFL iBT test.
- Our speaking tips are: Read a short article from a newspaper or magazine aloud. Give a one minute oral summary of the article. Express your opinion regarding the article. If there is a problem discussed, outline a solution.
- For better writing skills, watch your favorite television show. Write a summary of the episode. Explain the television program, the way it made you feel, and how it was similar or different from past episodes. Have a family member read your essay.
“The best advice for TOEFL passing test taker is to prepare,”
-says Jeniffer Brown, executive director of the TOEFL Programme, ETS.