Modern SEO is more competitive and complicated. Most of the beginners bloggers and SEO’s are still struggling for success on the internet. Here is the survey by Dr. Peter J.Meyers on 2015 online marketing industry survey,in this survey MOZ very beautifully described the online marketing highlights,tools activities, and services.
From this survey , one thing is clear that modern search engine optimization is not a cup of tea. In the conclusion MOZ also cleared that online marketing will be more challenging and strategic in coming years.
There are lots of online marketing startups in the world. Many bloggers are ruined due to low earnings.
Why am I mentioning the cons of online marketing here?
My intention is not to hurt the sentiments of online marketing beginners. This is the truth of online marketing and SEO industry.
Now , here is one question that I think which strikes all of your mind i.e.
How to do search engine optimization?
How can I grow my business on the internet?
Most of the beginners start their blogs without any SEO strategy and knowledge of new search engine algorithms update. That’s why they all fails and quit from blogging.
What to do now?
Very simple! Follow those who achieved success in online marketing and modern SEO.
Note: SEO is a part of online marketing.
I mean follow the blogs,journals,press releases,webinars,tutorials of perfect SEO specialists.
There are so many perfect SEO specialists and their actionable seo tips but some of them are most trending and buzzing on the internet. They have research team and experience of decades in online marketing and search engine optimization. They are award winning SEO’s and followed by lots of bloggers and SEO firms.
Here is my list for top 7 perfect SEO specialists with their actionable SEO tips.
1. Danny Sullivan
Danny Sullivan is renowned technical writer and SEO scientist at SearchEngineLand. He has lots of helpful press releases and articles in search engine optimization. Let’s learn one actionable SEO tips from him.
PageRank — the secret sauce that Google used to become the giant of the search world — is no more. No more for the public, that is. Google’s numeric rating of how important it considers pages to be will soon no longer be accessible to the public.
2. Matt Cutts
Matt Cutts was a part of Google and he has a major role in the improvement of search on Google. He is one of the wizards of internet giants Google search. Let’s learn some actionable SEO tips from him.
4 SEO myths and conspiracy theories Google’s Matt Cutts wants to die
- Paying For Google AdWords = Higher Organic Rankings
- Google Changes Its Algorithm to Force People to Buy Ads
- Black Hat Tricks: The Best Way to Rank No. 1
- SEO Tools Will Solve All Your Problems
3. Rand Fishkin
Rand Fishkin, one of the most famous SEO scientist and wizard of MOZ. This happy man SEO ideas and techniques are really helpful and working. His whiteboard Friday video lectures are subscribed and liked by millions of bloggers and online marketers. Let’s learn some best SEO tips from best SEO specialist.
- Your Content Must Quickly Deliver Answers
- Backlinks From Spammy Sites Are Your Problem
- Great SEO is Not Just Links, Keywords, Rankings, and Crawling
- Do Keyword Research to Find What People Are Searching For
- Build Relationships to Earn Links
- There’s No Prize For Hitting Publish
4. Neil Patel
Neil Patel, a man who was recognized as top 100 entrepreneurs by Obama under the age 30. He is serving the bloggers and aspirants of online marketing with magical ideas and SEO techniques. Let’s learn some actionable SEO tips from him
- Audit Your Site Framework
- Data Research Via End-User Value
- Create More Optimized Landing Pages
- Make Your Site Responsive and Mobile-Friendly
- Double Your Infographic Power
- Implement Latent Semantic Indexing (LSI)
- Spy and Target Competitor’s Live Keywords
- Leverage Authoritative Social Platforms
- Deep Linking to Internal Pages
- Refresh Your Archive Pages
5. Brian Dean
Brian Dean is an amazing and wizard of link building techniques.He is one man army. His link building techniques are appreciated by Neil Patel and lots of renowned SEOs.
He is known for creating viral content and thousands of backlinks by one post. Let’s follow him with his best SEO tips.
- Use SEO-Friendly URLs
- Start Title With Keyword
- Add Modifiers To Your Title
- Wrap Your Blog Post Title in an H1 Tag
- Dazzle with Multimedia
- Wrap Subheadings in H2 Tags
- Drop Keyword in First 100 Words
- Use Responsive Design
- Use Outbound Links
- Use Internal Links
- Boost Site Speed
- Sprinkle LSI Keywords
- Image Optimization
- Use Social Sharing Buttons
- Post Long Content
- Boost Dwell Time
6. Jayson Demers
Jayson Demers, most famous SEO scientist and online marketing expert. His online marketing techniques are published by entrepreneur, SearchEngineLand, SearchEngineWatch and much more. He is a man behind lots of successful businesses. Let’s take a look at his SEO techniques.
How social signals really affect your search rankings?
- Social shares
- Followers and popularity
- Quality matters far more than quantity
- Secondary benefits
7. Harsh Aggarwal
Harsh Aggarwal, a man who is very popular pro blogger in India. He is not only an SEO scientist, he is an adventurous man also. He likes to do high jumps, paragliding, rafting, and sky jump etc.
His blog ShoutmeLoud is well-known SEO website in India and all over the world. He is one man army, who is managing lots of businesses. Let’s learn few amazing SEO tips from him.
- Use social media sites to grow subscribers
- Connect with other bloggers
- Use guest blogging as a weapon
- Make sure you have quality content on your blog
- Invest money on blog design
- Respond to everyone
These all actionable SEO tips are very helpful and working. Many of you don’t know about some of these SEO scientists. They all are amazing and helping the bloggers to grow their website traffic and online business. I have mentioned here techniques which are not detailed because I want to you all go through their contents and remark them.