Google Analytics asynchronous tracking code is the google analytic code which is used to track the visitor flow and website information.
Now where to paste the Google analytics asynchronous tracking code to know the details of website traffic. Google analytic is a service offered by Google that generates detailed statics of your portal traffic and traffic sources .
Google Analytic can track visitors from all popular sites, including searching sites and social sites, direct visits and referring sites. It also displays advertising, PPC networks, Email advertisement and digital collateral such as links within PDF documents.
Google analytics tracking code is asynchronous code which records the small changes on the website. Google analytics tracking code not only gives the details of traffic. It gives the website information on the base of location, GEO, visitors age, regular visitor, new visitor, PPC, keywords details etc..
All in one we can say Google Analytics is the boon for small business man and bloggers.
Let’s learn how and where to paste the asynchronous tracking code on the website.
MUST READ: HOW TO VERIFY GOOGLE AUTHORSHIP
Where to Paste the Google Analytics Asynchronous Tracking Code?
Follow these steps which are given below to track accurately your website performance. Analyse your website information with following steps:-
- Make your Google analytics account with Google account.
- Add your website in the account.
- Fill the necessary details of your website in the account.
- Now copy the asynchronous tracking code which is in the form of <script><body>………………..</body></script>.
- Paste the asynchronous tracking code in footer or in the header of your theme coding in editor.(for WordPress users)
- If you are using the HTML coding than paste the code after <head>…………</head>.
- Don’t forget to add the Google Analytics tracking ID in your website via same steps above last 2 given steps.
- Your Google Analytics code will be in the form of UAXXXXXXX(example tracking ID).
READ MORE: BASIC SEO SETTINGS OF WORDPRESS
These were the steps to successfully track the information about your website traffic and performance.