Motivation is a most important part of happy and successful life. It is a big emotional reason of achieving dreams in life. Many successful leaders used the motivation power to awaken their own potential and potentials of their team members.
Every successful leader has his/her own motivational story. When we come to read this story, then we motivate ourselves for achieving the dreams. Life has lots of ups and downs. In these up’s and down’s, we need to make ourselves strong and focused to our dreams.
Whenever we read some motivational stories of great leaders,we come to know that continuous motivation made their dream achievable. Like Wright brothers invented the airplane after lots of failure, Thomas Edison invented the bulb after again and again failure,Bill Gates invented the Microsoft company etc..
Failure is a first step towards the successful life journey. But these failures make our life stressful, depressed and low energetic. Motivation is the only remedy to convert the failure into success.
Must Read: How to do Meditation and their benefits?
Why Motivation is Important for Success?
Motivation is a psychological remedy which fills our minds with positive thoughts and vibrations. Motivation is important for employee, student, organization,managers and leaders.
Positive thoughts make us to resist to failures, discouragements and low empathy. Motivation also makes our body fit. We like to be happy and cheerful in every situation which makes our day and resistivity to stress and depression.
For achieving success we need continuous effort to achieve the target. Let’s say if you have 100 chances to strike the bullseye, then you will definitely achieve your goal more than one time. More our number of efforts, then more will be the success.
Continuous efforts need positive thoughts and positive thoughts given by motivation. Here is a formula of motivation to success.
MOTIVATION>POSITIVE THOUGHTS>MORE ATTEMPTS>ACHIEVE GOAL>>
Read More: Bodybuilding Workout Ideas for Winters
Here is a bestselling book by Dr. Joseph Murphy named “The Power of Your Subconscious Mind”
In this book you will know how positive thoughts affect our future, working, life conditions and dreams. This book not only give the facts, but also the solution to achieve the positive thoughts in every condition. This book is the best selling, you will love reading this award winning book.
Here I am going to share some successful leaders short bio,achievements , their motivational speeches and thoughts.
Full Name- William Henry Gates
Birth Date- October 28 ,1955
Birthplace- Seattle ,Washington, U.S
Achievements- Richest person in world.
He is a college dropout man with a lot of courage and intelligence. He keeps his eye on his business like an eagle and like to help the newbies. Let’s take a look on his 7 motivational speeches and thoughts.
- I failed in some subjects in an exam, but my friend has passed in all, Now He is an engineer at Microsoft, and I am the owner of Microsoft.
- Be nice to nerds.Chances are you’ll end up working for one.
- If you born poor, it’s not your mistake, but if you die poor it’s your mistake.
- If you think your teacher is tough, wait until you get a boss. He doesn’t have tenure.
- It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.
- When you have money in hand,only you forget who are you. But,when you do not have any money in your hand, the whole world forgets who you are.
- Don’t study to earn, Study to learn . What you learn today is what you will become tomorrow
You can read more secret lessons by Bill Gates in this book. Get it now in your hand or Kindle
Full Name- Steve Paul Jobs
Birth Date- February 24, 1955
Died on- October 5, 2011
Birthplace- San Francisco,California,U.S
Death Place- Palo Alto, California,U.S
Achievements- Inventor of MAC OS and Apple iphone
Here are his 7 motivational speeches and thoughts.
- If today is the last day of my life,would I want to do what I’m about to do today.
- The only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet,keep looking. Don’t settle.
- Your time is limited , so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
- A lot of times,people don’t know what they want until you show it to them.
- Stay hungry and stay foolish.
- Sometimes life hits you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith.
- You can’t connect the dots looking forward you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connects in your future.
You can read more lessons by Steve Jobs in this book. Get it now in your hand or Kindle
Full Name- Mark Elliot Zuckerberg
Birth Date- May 14, 1984
Birthplace- White plains,New York
Achievements- Third most richest person in world.
7 motivational speeches and thoughts of Mark Zuckerberg, which motivates you to do something different are
- Successful people always have two things on their lips. One is silence and another is smile.
- The biggest risk is not taking any risk…In a world that is changing really quickly,the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks.
- Some people dream of success…while others wake up and work hard at it.
- People don’t care about what you say,they care about what you build.
- Move fast and break things unless you are breaking stuff,you are not moving fast enough.
- The question I ask myself like almost everyday is, Am I doing the most important thing I could be doing.
- Whenever you build,build with care. Anyone who has build something big,has done it with care.
You can read more lessons by Mark Zuckerberg in this book. Get it now in your hand or Kindle
4. APJ Abdul Kalam (Former President of India, Successful scientist of ISRO & DRDO )
Full Name- Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen
Birth Date- October 15,1931
Birthplace- Rameshwaram, Madras (Tamil Nadu) India
Died on – July 27,2015
Death Place- Shillong, (Meghalaya) India
Achievements- Bharat Ratna, Padma Vibhushan,Padma Bhushan, Indira Gandhi award for national integration and many more.
APJ Abdul Kalam was one of the most renowned and precious jewels of Indian space and defense technology. He wrote many successful books in his life. He also won prizes for bestselling book writer. He was an inspiration for entrepreneurs, scientists and engineers. He spent his most of the time in inspiring the young minds. He was known as Missile Man. He designed most powerful missiles for Indian Defense. Here are 7 inspiring quotes or motivational speeches and thoughts
- Be remembered,Be unique,Be great
- You can not change your future,but you can change your habits,and surely your habits will change your future.
- I am not a handsome guy,but I can give my hand to someone who needs help. Beauty is in heart,not in face.
- We should not give up and we should not allow the problems to defeat us.
- One best book is equal to hundred good friends but one good friend is equal to library.
- Dream is not that which you see while sleeping….. It is something that does not let you sleep.
- You see,God helps only people who work hard. That principle is very clear.
You can read more lessons and motivational stories by Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam in this book.
5. Ratan Tata (Founder of Tata Group )
Full Name- Ratan Naval Tata
Birth Date- December 28,1937
Birth Place- Surat ,India
Achievements- Padma Bhushan,Padma Vibhushan,CNN-IBN Indian of the year in business.
Here are the 7 motivational speeches and thoughts of renowned businessman and philanthropist.
- Ups and downs in life are very important to keep us going,because a straight line even in an ECG means we are not alive.
- None can destroy iron,but its own rust can! Likewise,none can destroy a person,but its own mindset.
- All of us do not have equal talent. Yet,all of us have an equal opportunity to develop our talents.
- “ I don’t believe in taking right decisions. I take decisions and then make them right.”
- The day I am not able to fly will be a sad for me.
- Don’t be serious,Enjoy life as it comes.
- A country of tremendous brain power and human capital and the one thing that makes it happen is an opportunity.
Read more inspiring lessons and motivational stories of Ratan Tata in this book.
Motivation is important for success, but also for healthy and happy life. These successful leaders, motivational speeches and thoughts will inspire you to achieve your goal. Failure is a biggest down’s in our life and we can recover it by motivation.
I hope you loved this post on motivation. If you, please share it with your friends on social media.