Do you have a fear of losing something?
Does your voice get low during talks to any officer?
Do you shiver before any presentation and speech?
You have low confidence.
Today I am going to share with you some ways and formula to deal with low self confidence.
Confidence means the internal assessment to sustain and reply the actions with full enthusiasm. Confidence is the power of doing everything possible by gusts of internal power. Confidently not only develop the personality, it also develops the thinking power and lateral thinking power. Overall, we can say confidence is the key to success in life.
5 Ways to Build Confidence
1. First talk to yourself in the front of your full body mirror. See your body expression and movement and try to amend the wrong movement and bad expressions.
2.Meet your close friend. Start talking with him on any topic and request your friend to hear your voice. Get his feed backs and suggestion for improvement in your gesture and skills.
3. Do meditation regularly because meditation give relaxation to mind and body.
4. Clear your all doubts before going to any seminar presentation and marketing. Keeps proof or portfolio with yourselves.Be positive while giving presentations.
5. Drink water before presentation and exams.
Self Confidence Formula
Best Seller Book Think and Grow Rich Author said
If you think you are beaten, you are,
If you think you dare not, you don’t
If you like to win, but you think you can’t,
It is almost certain you won’t.
If you think you’ll lose, you’re lost
For out of the world we find,
Success begins with a fellow’s will-
It’s all in the state of mind.
If you think you are outclassed, you are,
You’ve got to think high to rise,
You’ve got to be sure of yourself before
You can ever win a prize.
Life’s battles don’t always go
To the stronger or faster man,
But soon or late the man who wins
Is the man WHO THINKS HE CAN!
–Napolean Hill, an Author of Best Seller Book Think and Grow Rich
- Never meet any dominating person or highly negative person to test your confidence in the beginning.
- Never tell lies during your presentation and seminars.
- Avoid the company of more dominating and talented people in the beginning.
- Never ever try to judge yourself on the base of your existing conditions.
- Never be negative.