The Indian AFCAT exam is one of the most toughest exams for entrance in the Indian Air force. AFCAT stands for Air Force Common Admission Test. AFCAT is organized and conducted by the Indian air force and the ministry of defense every year. AFCAT exam passing give a handsome salary job in the Indian air force in flying, technical, and ground services.
AFCAT is one of the most attempted exam after Indian Joint Entrance Exam, Union Public Service Commission exam.
Are you B-Tech final year student, jobless graduate, jobless post graduate then air force gives you the golden chance to serve the Indian air force and Indian Defense.
Today you will get info about the syllabus,topics,some sample papers,model test papers for AFCAT.
AFCAT Study Materials
ABOUT TEST PAPERS:
AFCAT exam syllabus consists of general topics of your high school subjects like social studies, mathematics, science and general knowledge.
AFCAT consist of 100 questions divided into four sections of the following topics of the syllabus. Each question of 3 marks and negative marking of one marks for every wrong answer.
Knowledge on current topics regarding history,science,defense,sports,economics etc..
2.VERBAL ABILITY IN ENGLISH: .
Skills of English language,error detection,synonyms,antonyms,word meaning,comprehension etc..
Contains mathematical sections up-to 12th class with interest rate,numerical fractions,average,simplification,average,profit and loss,percentage,ratio and proportion.
4.REASONING AND MILITARY APTITUDE TEST:
- Spatial ability and Verbal skills
DOWNLOAD PDF’s FOR AFCAT EXAM
- SAMPLE PAPER ON GENERAL AWARENESS(DOWNLOAD NOW)
- SAMPLE PAPER FOR NUMERICAL ABILITY TEST (DOWNLOAD NOW)
- SAMPLE PAPER FOR VERBAL ABILITY IN ENGLISH (DOWNLOAD NOW)
- SAMPLE PAPER FOR REASONING AND MILITARY APTITUDE TEST (DOWNLOAD NOW)
- MODEL TEST PAPER FOR AFCAT FROM PREVIOUS EXAM(DOWNLOAD NOW)
MOST IMPORTANT NOTIFICATION ABOUT AFCAT :
- If you are an engineering student in aeronautical engineering, electronics and communication engineering, mechanical engineering then you are eligible for technical staff in the air force as well as for flying staff.
- B-tech graduate in aeronautical, electronics, mechanical are allowed for technical staff selection in AFCAT.
- If you are a final year student into B tech of above given disciplines, then you should have no supplementary (backlog).Or make sure you will clear the all backlogs in the next year before selection.
- Flying department is open to all disciples graduates in any field, but the birth date before July 1992
- All the graduates can apply for ground staff selection and flying staff selection.
- For more detail visit AIR FORCE WEBSITE.
AFCAT is one of the toughest exams, so get experts help in your preparation for AFCAT exam. You can also join the best coaching centers. Best coaching centers have retired experienced staff from the ministry of defense. Download the pdf’s and start your preparation for AFCAT exam.
Don’t forget to share with your friends on social media, if you find this post helpful.