Two Indian movies which are buzzing on the internet and theaters. The Month of July was a house full of these two movies. Anyone Guess, yeah, of course, two movies are Bahubali –the beginning and Bajrangi Bhaijaan. These two movies not only won the hearts of people, it also insists the peoples take out three hours for the movie and spend some hefty bucks for watching movies. Both the movies are in the 500 Crore INR club. Posters of Bahubali and Bajrangi Bhaijaan is still on the movies menu of theaters. Every day is a million earnings day for both movies. Take a look at the movie backstage
Bahubali-the beginning Cheat Sheet
Producer: Shobu Yarlagadda, Prasad Devineni
Music Director: M.M. Keeravaani
- Jeva Nadhi 1:39
- Dhivara 5:25
- Sivuni Aana 3:15
- Prabhas as Sivudu and Bahubali
- Anushka Shetty as Devasena
- Tamannaah Bhatia as Avantika
- Rana Daggubati as Bhallala Deva
- Ramya Krishnan as Sivagami
Languages: Hindi, English, Telugu, Tamil
Budget: 125 Crore INR
- Orvakal Rock Gardens –Kurnool,
- Andhra, Athirappilly Falls -Thrissur,
- Western Ghats Range -Mahabaleshwar, Maharashtra,
- Ramoji Film City -Hyderabad, Telangana
Bajrangi Bhaijaan Cheat Sheet
Producer: Salman Khan, Rockline Venkatesh
Director: Kabir Khan
Music director: Julius Packiam
- Selfie Le Le Re 4:58,
- Tu Chahiye 4:33,
- Bhar Do Jholi Meri 8:19
- Salman Khan as Bajrangi,
- Kareena Kapoor as Rasika,
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui as Pakistan news channel reporter
- Harshaali Malhotra as Shahida
Budget: 75 Crore INR
- New Delhi
Bahubali movie extra shots and plus points
1. To give the indigenous view to the film, more than 25 experienced and well-known artists and with over 15000 sketches and endless man hours was spent on the movie. This movie was processed its shot with some of the best technicians and designers. One of them is Sabu Cyril who is a National Award winning art director. It took almost 1 year for Pre-Production work which is highest for any Indian movie till date. The beautiful palaces, secure forts, astonishing waterfalls were all created for the movie.
2. The Movie is directed and produced by a man who is known for no Single flop film career. He is none other than, SS Rajamouli. He started his career with STUDENT No.1 and since his debut; he hasn’t scored a single flop till date which is a rare record. He is also known as top successful producer and director in Tollywood.
3. Most of you don’t know that Prabahas who is Bahubali in this movie, postponed his marriage for this epic movie preparations. Rajamouli and his unit work for almost 3 years for the accomplishment of the movie, Prabhas didn’t work in any other movie in this 3 years. The producers of ‘Bahubali’ have promised to offer Rs. 20 crores as remuneration to Prabhas making him the highest paid actor in Tollywood.
4. Prabhas and his competitor Rana added 100 kilograms for this epic south Indian movie. The daily aim was to consume 2000 to 4000 calories in a day. The main role actor Prabhas gets started, his stiff eight-month training to build the physique required for his character of Bahubali and ate eight meals in a day and even he got the gym machines of around Rs 1.5 crores that are delivered to his home to commence his training in his personal gym.
5. A new addition to the list is a completely new language invented by Madhan Karky, the popular lyricist, called Kiliki which would be spoken by the Kalakeya tribes in the film. Baahubali is the new rage in T-Town, and it is becoming a first for a lot of things and Kiliki language was one of it. Kiliki grammar brought for this language to learn. This is the new trending language in south India after watching the movie.
Bajrangi Bhaijaan extra shots and plus points
1. Bajrangi Bhaijaan with an India-Pakistan theme at its core, this Kabir Khan directorial deal with Salman’s adorable and innocent character saving a mute Pakistani child, Munni, to her parents across the border.
2. Bajrangi who is Salman Khan in this movie is the true and great devotee of Sankatmochan Hanumanji. Most heart touching scenes of Bajrangi in India and Pakistan is phenomenal.
3. Harshali Malhotra as Shahida is a cutie pie in this movie. The little girl proved that innocence and cuteness have no bar. She didn’t speak out a single word, but even then she won millions heart by his performance in this movie.
4. The human being is a social animal and this formula is used for making this movie blockbuster. From New Delhi to Karachi, emotional scenes in every 2-3 minutes. Not only emotional scenes there is some humor like a consistent failing of bajrangi in school, Munni clapping on Pakistan –India cricket match, questions of police in police stations and last Nawazuddin Siddiqui humor is unforgettable.
5. A Low budget movie is creating a record in earnings from day 1. Aamir Khan said that this movie will break the all till date records and even records of PK.