Today on 15th March 2014 i got more phone calls, mails, regarding the new jobs in engineering in India.My good friend Rakesh khanna,who is in Chandigarh university doing b tech in electronics and communication engineering 8th semester asking me for best government job in India?Another friend Ankit saini from Mechanical engineering 8th semester ,UIET PUNJAB UNIVERSITY asking me for the good starting job for my stream? Same queries i was receiving from my senior friends from last 2 months.
You will laugh when you read my answer that i had replied to my friends regarding their queries. I said in Indian Hindi language ” Bhai mere pahle mein apni job toh lagwa loo kahin (Indian punjabi) pher dekhangey tuyadey job waare”. But my friends are so caring and well behaved that they never try to shame me that’s why i always respect those types of friends. After 2 weeks and 5 hours i got an newspaper named employment news.Where i got the answer of my friends. I simply replied again to my friends “ hurry up i got a good job for you in this month“. Today i am sharing the details of government jobs in the month of March for fresher and experienced engineers.Please see the all details clearly and for any type of queries. You can contact me. I am always present for you all my smart visitors. Here are the following list of government engineering jobs in India:-
1.BHARAT ELECTRONICS LIMITED (BEL)
(A Govt. of India Enterprise)
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL), India’s premier Navaratna Defence Electronics
Company requires requires following on Fixed term basis for a period of three years for its SCCS SBU of ghazaiabad Unit :
- Deputy Engineer : 30 posts (UR-2, OBC-1, ST-1), Pay Scale : E-II Grade Rs. 16400 – 3%- 40500, Age : 28 years as on 01/03/2014., Qualification : BE/ B.Tech. in Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Communication/ Telecommunication.
- Application Fee : Rs.500/- (No fee for SC/ST/PWD) payable on any Scheduled Bank (preferably SBI) payable at Ghaziabad infavour of Bharat Electronics Limited.
How to Apply :
- Interested candidates may send the application in prescribed format superscribing on the envelope the post applied for so as to reach Sr. Dy General Manager (HR&A), Bharat Electronics Limited, Post Bharat Nagar, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad
- Submit your application before 27/03/2014.
- For more details go to bharat electronics ltd.
(A Govt. of India Enterprise)
Rites Ltd.,Rites Bhawan,No-1,Sector-29,Gurgaon-122001
Recruitment of Technicians (Electrical) through Walk-in-interview:
RITES Ltd. a premier consultancy organization is in urgent need of dynamic and hard working Technicians (Electrical) for its projects under Southern Region / Chennai. The appointment shall be purely on contract basis initially for a period of one year, extendable based on satisfactory performance until completion of the assignment. Reservations & relaxation to SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen and Physically handicapped persons would be provided as per extant Govt. orders:
- Technician (Electrical) : 15 posts, Age : 35 years, Basic Pay : Rs.7250/–
- Candidates fulfilling the above criteria may attend walk in format available on RITES website .
- Walk in interview along with original & an attested copy of educational and experience certificates with one copy of recent passport size photograph at the RITES Ltd., Mount Chambers, 4th Floor, 758, Anna Salai, Chennai – 6000002 on 24/03/2014 from 10.00 hrs on wards.
- For more details visit rites ltd.
3.INDIAN NAVY ARMY
Become a Short Service Commissioned (SSC) Officer in Executive Branch (General Service – GS/ Hydro Cadre ) and Technical Branches
Applications are invited from unmarried male candidates for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in the Executive Branch (General Service/Hydro Cadre) and Technical Branches of the Indian Navy Eligibility Conditions:
- Age : Between 19 & 1/2 to 25 years (candidates to be born between 02 Jan 1990 to 01 Jul 1995; both dates inclusive)
- Educational Qualifications : Completed BE/ B.Tech. Degree with minimum 65% marks in aggregate from a recognised university.
Pay Scale : PB-3 Rs.15600-39100 Grade Pay Rs.5400 and MSP Rs.6000
SSC : Short Service Commission is granted for a term of 10 years, extendable to 14 years, subject to service requirements and performance/willingness of the candidate.
How to Apply: –
- Apply Online at Navy website from 08/03/2014 to 26/03/2014 only.
- Take two copies of print out of the system generated and send one on or before 05/04/2014 to following address with superscription on the envelope “ONLINE APPLICATION NO. ………….. APPLICATION FOR SSC GS(X)/HYDRO CADRE/ TECHNICAL BRANCH (E/L/SM) – DEC 2014 COURSE Qualification…….. Percentage……..% NCC ‘C’ Yes/No……….. (If applicable)” OR POST BAG NO. 04, CHANAKYA PURI POST OFFICE, NEW DELHI – 110021.
- For more details go to Indian navy army
I hope you all are satisfy with the service of keyshone.com. For any type of complaint and queries mail us at email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org or you can also contact me on various social sites. Have a nice day thank you 🙂