AFCAT stands for air force common admission test. AFCAT held every year for the esteemed and handsome salary post of commissioned officer in Indian Air Force. For this post both male and female can apply. But the rules and regulations are different for males and females . AFCAT is the test which is based on selecting the candidates for the commissioned officer in flying,technical and ground branches.
Eligible candidates read carefully the following details:-
LIMIT OF AGE:–
- Candidates age limit is 19-23 years for Flying branch;
- 18-28 years for Technical Branch; 20-25 years for Graduates,
- 20 – 25 years for For Post Graduates/ LLB, 20 to 28 years for LLB,
- 20 to 28 years for M.Ed / Ph.D / CA /
- Relaxation is applicable as per the rules
Candidates must possess Graduation/ Post Graduation Degree for Flying Branch, Ground Duty Branches; Aeronautical Engg. (Electronics, Mechanical) with at least 60% marks for Technical Branch.
PROCEDURE OF SELECTION:-
- CANDIDATES will be selected based on the performance in AFCAT followed by Intelligence Test.
- Psychological Test
- Group Test
- Medical Examination
- Interview conducted by Air Force Selection Boards (AFSB)
NOTE : –
Candidates applying for Flying Branch must appear for Pilot Aptitude Battery Test (PABT) based on their choice of branch eligibility.
ONLINE FORM FILLING INSTRUCTIONS:–
1. Log on to www.careerairforce.nic.in and select the ‘Apply Online’ link on the left side of the page.
2. Read all the instructions carefully before starting Online Application and click on Continue to Candidate Section link.
3. Select New Candidate link to start the Online Application process.
4. Fill all the five parts of online applications carefully including part 5 where you need to upload photograph, signature and thumb impression.
5. Submit error free application and retain User Name and Password for future use
AFCAT APPLICATION FOR FEMALE DETAILS:-
Females are also applying for this post and criteria for selection is same but there are some differences in vacancy please note the changes.
NOTE: PRE FINALS CANDIDATES ARE NOT ALLOWED. ONLY FINAL YEAR AND GRADUATE CANDIDATES ARE ALLOWED.
Other details are same as given above. Don’t forget the important dates and eligibility. Wish you best of luck all the eligible candidates.
You can add your comments and queries regarding this job. I will answer you shortly.